WELCOME

Welcome to OutOfBoundsBritney.blogspot for all your fan-made Britney stuff. Enjoy and comment in the box to the right.
Visit my youtube page for more videos etc.


I'M BACK

I only have about three exams out of 13 left now so, i am going to start blogging again. During the summer i have a few ideas about getting this blog more popular. One of the ideas is bringing someone i know a bit helping me out with this site, but that might also mean they have less time to do their site. I haven't asked them yet, but i can't do everything very quickly at the moment as i am very busy, so it will be alot quicker to get someone else on the team. I will ask the person in a few days and hopefully they will go along with it. If this is true then in the summer you will see Out Of Bounds Britney take off.

Thank you for your co operation and i hope you enjoy what Out Of Bounds Britney has to offer.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment