WELCOME

Welcome to OutOfBoundsBritney.blogspot for all your fan-made Britney stuff. Enjoy and comment in the box to the right.
Visit my youtube page for more videos etc.


Time To Reflect......

Although it may be 4.05 am on the 26th June, i can't get to sleep so i will just quickly reflect on today. I left to go to the airport to pick someone up at 11.30pm 25th June and i only got back at 10 to 4. Also we say goodbye to the King Of Pop Michael Jackson, who despite his personal life being twisted and distorted has come out with some cracking hits over the years. He will be deeply missed, and thoughts are with his family. R.I.P Michael.

Well that's all i have to reflect on today, that makes me feel all light and fuzzy. I may do more of these reflection times but maybe a bit earlier then 4 in the morning. Anyway i am going to sleep now.

Cheers
Charlie
:-)

And in honour of him, and since this is a Britney Spears fanblog, here is Michael Jackson the legend singing his hit 'The Way you make me feel' with another legend we know and all love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment