WELCOME

Welcome to OutOfBoundsBritney.blogspot for all your fan-made Britney stuff. Enjoy and comment in the box to the right.
Visit my youtube page for more videos etc.


AHHHHHHH...

Youtube are absolute and utter twats, if i am allowed to say that. I was peacefully watching some videos on youtube then this big message came up saying that they would threaten to terminate my account if i didn't remove two videos. The first one i understand considering the radar video hasn't been officialy released yet, so i will post my remix video on here. But the second i removed in about October last year, that is just stupid, considering how long i spend on each of my videos and then the stupid companies try and remove them, well i didn't want them to terminate my accont because it would take so long to repost all the videos. Anyway that is another one of my complaints, and plus it said due to a number of complaints we have received, that must mean people must have been in on removing other then the automatic video id service thing. Grrrrr.

Anyway my radar video is posted below, enjoy it!!!
(I have tried to increase the size, as blogger only makes the video player tiny, but that obviously means that the video won't be as good quality, but meh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment